Call of Duty Mobile is the most popular multiplayer game. The developers have brought the COD Mobile BETA version officially on Google Play Store and App Store. As per the reports, a maximum of 10,000 players can participate in beta testing.
By using the TestFlight app, help the developers to test beta versions of their apps and App Clips. For this, you need to download the TestFlight app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
If you want to test the beta versions of the apps by using TestFlight, then you need to accept an email or public link invitation sent by the developer.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD COD MOBILE BETA ON IOS?
Follow the steps to download the Call Of Duty Beta on iOS.
- First of all download TestFlight on your Apple device from the given link.
- Now, get the invitation link from HERE.
- In the TestFlight, click on View and join the Beta Testing Program.
TestFlight is available in different languages including Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (U.K.), English (U.S.), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, and more.
- iOS apps: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8 or later. App Clips require iOS 14 or later. iMessage apps and sticker packs require iOS 10 or later.
- tvOS apps: Apple TV running tvOS 9 or later.
- watchOS apps: Apple Watch running watchOS 2 or later.
TestFlight is not available for Mac apps.
However, till now, the COD Mobile beta was only available for Android users. Now, the beta testing option is also available to iOS. Activision has expanded the scope for players to test out the features of the game before others.