Call of Duty Mobile season 10 update is finally out. In this new season, so many new features have come. There is a new Echo gun, Terminal map, Pine Map, Battle Pass, and also new events are there. As the latest update is now available, the players can create custom or a private room to play games with friends.
The developers of the game have rolled out season 10 “The Hunt” and it can now be downloaded. If you want to download and install the update, then check out the following steps. Here we have provided you a few simple ways by which you can easily download the update.
How to download COD Mobile season 10 Update?
🔟 Season 10: The Hunt has arrived #CODMobile!!
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) September 10, 2020
Steps to download COD Mobile Season 10 Update on Android and iOS device.
These are the steps you need to follow to download the update.
- If you are new then first download the Call Of Duty Mobile from Play Store or App Store
- Once it is downloaded, install the app on your phone.
- And if you already have game installed on your device, then just follow the below steps
- Open the Call of Duty Mobile app
- You will see the update Popup on the screen. ( You must wait for the popup to be displayed as it can take few seconds).
- Once you get the update button, click on it.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Once it is downloaded, reboot the game and enjoy the new update.
If you are getting an error while downloading which says, there was a problem in the package, then download the file again. Or else, you must use a Wifi connection. If you are on mobile data, then while downloading the file, do not use any other app on the device. And the most important thing is to check the storage space.