The multiplayer battle royale game Battlegrounds Mobile India offers many features that help a player in every situation. Every player makes friends while playing games, be it your relative, known or unknown friends, or anyone. All the players can communicate via voice chat, messages, or using different emotes.
However, sometimes its difficult as few of the players annoy you, or is really rude or you might don’t want to play matches anymore with that specific person. In this situation, you can block that player in BGMI. There are many reasons to block a friend in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
If you are the one who wants to block or unblock a player in BGMI, then here we have provided a full guide. Follow the given steps and block a friend in BGMI.
How to Block a Friend in BGMI?
To block a friend in BGMI follow the given steps:
- Open the BGMI game on your phone
- From the homepage click on the Friends Tab from the left hand side
- You will see the Friend’s list
- Click on the Profile’s icon and click on start a chat
- At the top you will see three dot line, click on it and then you will see block player option
- Tap on it and confirm by pressing ok.
That’s it! you have block that specific player from your BGMI account.
How to Unblock a Friend in BGMI?
- Open the game and click on Friends Tab from the left hand side
- At the top there’s a three dot line, click on it
- Click on Block list option
- You will see a list of blocked friends
- Click on the profile which you want to unblock
- Then click on unblock and confirm it by pressing OK
You have successfully unblocked the player. Now you can play BGMI with that person.
So, this is how you can block or unblock a player in BGMI. We hope this article was helpful to you.