In BGMI killing enemies is the most important thing, but killing via headshot is a different thing. In today’s article, we will show you the best BGMI sensitivity settings to take perfect headshots. Before we start you need to know that how you can change the sensitivity of any weapon. If you don’t know that then check out here: Best Sensitivity Settings for Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)
Best Battlegrounds Mobile India Sensitivity Settings to Take Perfect Headshot
There are few things which you must have to keep in your mind. These settings are tested by us so for your usage, you will have to make few changes according to your gameplay. Also, you will have to make changes at many places so if you have your old settings which you are using then keep it by taking screenshots.
Camera Sensitivity (Free Look)
This sensitivity will help you to keep a better look around you. The main motive of this setting is to keep your eyes around while walking, running, or in any vehicle.
- 3rd Person (TPP) Camera (Character, Vehicle): 115 percent
- Camera (Parachuting): 120 percent
- 1st Person (FPP) Camera (Character): 115 percent
This sensitivity is for scopes. While you are aiming via scope that time you must have to keep these sensitivity to take better aim while shooting.
- 3rd Person (TPP) No Scope: 145 percent
- 1st Person (FPP) No Scope: 130 percent
- Red Dot, Holographic: 75 percent
- 2x Scope: 55 percent
- 3x Scope, Win94: 40 percent
- 4x Scope, VSS: 30 percent
- 6x Scope: 10 percent
- 8x Scope: 11 percent
- TPP Aim: 125 percent
- FPP Aim: 120 percent
By ADS Sensitivity you will get control on your recoil. While using Kar98k, M24, AWM you don’t face recoil issues but while using DMR rifles you do face issues so keep the settings according to that only.
- 3rd Person (TPP) No scope: 100 percent.
- 1st Person (FPP) No scope: 90 percent.
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 65 percent.
- 2x Scope: 40 percent
- 3x Scope: 35 percent
- 4x Scope: 30 percent
- 6x Scope: 14 percent
- 8x Scope: 12 percent
- TPP Aim: 110 percent
- FPP Aim: 105 percent
Many people don’t use Gyroscope, But once you start using it you will understand the benefits of it. There are many people who are using Gyroscope and getting kills easily.
- 3rd Person(TPP) No Scope: 220 percent
- 1st Person(FPP) No Scope: 220 percent
- Red Dot, Holographic: 180 percent
- 2x Scope: 150 percent
- 3x Scope: 120 percent
- 4x Scope: 90 percent
- 6x Scope: 50 percent
- 8x Scope: 25 percent
- TPP Aim: 120 percent
- FPP Aim: 120 percent
ADS Gyroscope sensitivity
This sensitivity will change your game to the next level. If you feel that sensitivity doesn’t matter then you must need to check big gamers who takeout a lot of time to understand sensitivity effects.
- 3rd Person No Scope: 280 percent
- 1st Person No Scope: 285 percent
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 300 percent
- 2x Scope: 300 percent
- 3x Scope, Win94: 235 percent
- 4x Scope, VSS: 170 percent
- 6x Scope: 100 percent
- 8x Scope: 75 percent
So this was all about BGMI Sensitivity Settings to take perfect headshots. If you feel that you are good at BGMI then why don’t you try out our app where you can earn money by just playing BGMI. Just try out once so you can understand how good you are in BGMI.