Minecraft game is all about crafting and exploring the Minecraft landscape. You can make different items like Fence, Saddle, smoker, stone, and more. Everything has a different recipe, so today here we are going to talk about how to make smooth stones. It is a block that you can easily make it in Minecraft. However, a smooth stone is a variant of stone that is made by smelting the regular stone.
To get a smooth stone, first, you need to harvest any stone building blocks and then refine the material to smooth stone by crafting it. Let us check out the recipe for making a smooth stone in Minecraft.
How to Make a Stone in Minecraft?
To craft stone in Minecraft, you will only need cobblestone. Follow the steps, to craft stone:
- First, open your Furnace menu on the screen.
- Now, add some fuel to the lower box of the furnace. Use Coal as a fuel to make stone.
- Add cobblestone in the upper box. It is the only item that is required.
- Now, you will see the item is cooking, once the stone is properly cooked, the stone will emerge
- Transfer it to an inventory.
You can later use this stone to make a smooth stone, or else you can directly add cobblestone in the furnace and make a smooth stone as shown below.
How to Make a Smooth Stone in Minecraft?
Minecraft has recently added a Smooth stone in the game. It is a stone block that looks smoother than the normal stone. Normally, it is used for giving a unique look.
You can easily get a smooth stone in Minecraft as you get your hands on it early and mostly it is used to create foundations. The stone block is so basic as there is no color, no texture so it can be used for anything like making towers, cities, or more.
Requirements to Craft Smooth Stone
There are three important things that are needed to make a smooth stone.
Step 1: Get Cobblestone
First of all, you need to smelt the cobblestone in a furnace. For that follow the steps:
- First, do right-click on the furnace and open it
- On the top left box of the furnace fill the cobblestone
Step 2: Add Fuel
- Now, add the fuel of your choice in the last block. You can add fuel of any type like coal, charcoal, a bucket of lava, or wood.
- This fuel will help the furnace to smelt the cobblestone into stone.
- Now, wait for the process to complete. The arrow in the menu will show the time of the process, once it’s filled up, the cobblestone will be converted to stone and can be removed from the furnace.
Once you collect the stone, put it back in the furnace just like you kept the cobblestone, in the first step. Again the stone will be converted into a smooth stone. Then add fuel under the second block and wait for the process to get complete. When one block is completed, you can hover your cursor over it and check whether you have got a smooth stone or not.
Smooth stone does not have many uses like other items in the game including, furnace, smoker, fence, and more. It is just used if anyone wants to make their buildings look very nice as a look wise.
So, this is how you can make a smooth stone. We hope this article was helpful to you. Stay tuned to us for more and the latest updates.