Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is a similar game to PUBG Mobile, and so are the features. If you remember, there is a Paint box in the inventory and also in the shop. These paints are helpful to change the skin of a weapon. This feature is transferred to BGMI too, it can be used to change the weapon skin for free.
Basically, Paint is material for upgrading firearms. There is a paint for which material is used for unlocking and modifying the Guncraft.
Let us check out How to Get & Use the Paint in BGMI.
How to Get Paint in Battlegrounds Mobile India?
There are different ways to get free paint in BGMI. One can get free paints in the following ways:
- Open Crates
- Royale Pass
- Completing Missions
- Participating In Events
- Playing Classic Matches & Increase Level To Get
You can also complete a few tasks and get free paint boxes in the game.
How to Buy Paint in BGMI?
To buy paint in BGMI, you need to spend UCs. The prices depend on which type of paint you want to buy.
Follow the steps to buy paint in BGMI:
- Open the BGMI game on your smartphone
- From the top right side, click on Shop
- Click on Treasures options and select the Paint you want to purchase
- Then click on the UC option to make a payment.
You need to spend UC/silver to buy Paint.
Price of buying Paint
- Paint (Guncraft): 5 UC
- Paint (Material): 40 UC
- Paint (Material): 100 Silver
How to Use Paint in BGMI?
Follow the steps and use Paint in BGMI:
- Open BGMI game on your device and go to Inventory from the bottom right side of the screen
- From the bottom right side, click on the box icon and select the paint you want to use
- Click on the Use option from the left side. (One paint is used in Gun craft, and the other is used in upgrading weapons with premium skins)
- A new window will be opened
- Here, you can upgrade or craft the weapon
So, this is how you can use Pain in BGMI. We hope this article was helpful to you.