Battlegrounds Mobile India has become the most popular battle royale game in the country as it is a rebranded version of PUBG Mobile that had an amazing craze from the players. However, the game was banned in India due to security reasons, so the developers rebranded it and brought back the game.
BGMI is almost the same as PUBG Mobile, with few changes. The game provides lots of in-game items, characters, and many other things that give a joyful experience to the gamer.
Today we are going to talk about how to change Language in Battlegrounds Mobile India. Here, we will show you to change the game language from English to other Indian Languages. As of now, one can change the language to Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Tamil. More options will be added soon.
Once you change the game language, the chat channel will be displayed in that language. Also, the matches will be found based on language priorities.
How to Change Game Language in BGMI?
Follow the given below steps and change the language of the game in BGMI:
- Firstly, open the BGMI game on your smartphone.
- From the bottom right corner, click on the Up Arrow and open Settings
- Now, click on the Basic option from the right side
- Tap on Log out from the bottom left corner and click on OK
- On the Welcome screen, on the right side, there is an option for Language
- Click on it and select the Language you want. We recommend English.
- Then, at last, click on ok.
This is how you can change the language of the game.
Normally, in PUBG Mobile Global, there are many languages available, but not in BGMI. I
The languages that are available in PUBG Mobile are: