Battlegrounds Mobile India is a battle royale game where all the teams battle against each other to survive till last to get the Chicken Dinner. The game has many amazing features, from which one of the best is Death Replay/ Death Cam. This feature allows you to watch a replay after you are killed. With this, you can understand the weakness and can be cautious in the next game.
Many times you come in a situation where you are killed in the BGMI game, and you don’t get to know how you are killed. At this time, you need to enable the Death replay feature in the game settings. It shows you a short replay where you can figure out your mistakes and can improve your gaming skills. And the best thing about using this feature is, if you see the other person who killed is unreal, then you can report them. If you don’t know how to report, then you can check out the guide: BGMI: How to Report Cheaters in Battlegrounds Mobile India
So, let us check out how to enable or activate Death Replay/ Death Cam feature in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
How to Activate Death Replay/ Death Cam feature in BGMI?
Before getting into details, make sure you have the latest version of BGMI.
The Death replay feature is hidden under the game settings, and the player needs to manually enable it. Follow the steps and enable the settings.
- Open the BGMI game on your smartphone.
- Click on the arrow icon at the bottom right side and open Settings
- Here, go to Basic settings and look for the Death Replay option
- Once you see, turn on the Toggle
That’s it! Now, you can see a small replay video whenever you are killed in the game in Classic and Arcade Mode.
How to Watch Death Cam Video using Death Replay in BGMI
Now, as you have turned on the death replay feature, now check out how you can watch the video when you are killed in the Battlegrounds Mobile India match.
- Start match in Classic or Arcade mode.
- If you are killed in the middle of the game, then you can check out the replay.
- When the game ends, you will see a Game Replay button
- Click on the Yes option
- Then click on Game Replay to view the last moments of how your enemies have killed you.
So, this is how you can activate the death replay feature and check out the video of how you were killed in the BGMI.
We hope this article was helpful to you. Stay tuned to us for more updates.