PUBG Mobile Lite is the most popular game that keeps bringing new updates with new features. The game was specially made for Low-End devices. Recently, PUBG mobile Lite 0.20.1 update was rolled out. If you haven’t updated your game to the latest version, then check out the step-by-step guide on how to download the latest PUBG Mobile Lite version through the APK file.
How to Download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 update Season 21?
If the player has the older version installed then they can download the latest update in-game only. And those who don’t have the 0.20.0 version can install it first and then update to the latest version.
Follow the given steps below and download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 update that is available globally via the APK link.
- Visit the website of PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Click on the Download APK option.
- Once it is downloaded, enable the “Unknown Source” from the Settings.
- Now, install the APK file on your phone.
- After that, open the PUBG mobile Lite and enjoy the latest version of the game.
NOTE: The file size is 575MB, so make sure your device enough space.
WHAT’S NEW in the Update
Here is the list of what new features are coming in the Update:
- Winter Winter Chicken Dinner
- Varenga Snow Fight
- Snowboard: New gameplay
- Winter Festival “Specialty”: Frozen Egg
- Winter Castle
- Universal Mark
Do remember, the PUBG Mobile and Mobile Lite battle game are banned in India, so better the Indian users do not download the game.