Finally, the wait is over; though the final version of Battlegrounds Mobile India is yet to arrive, the open beta testing is available for everyone. Anyone can try the game now on an Android device. The pre-registration went live last month on Google Play Store. The open beta version of BGMI is now live on the Play Store; if you had missed it earlier when the slots were full, now you can try out as now more slots have been added.
If you are unable to download and install the Battleground Mobile India on Android from Play store or for any other reasons, then don’t worry. Here we have provided a full guide that will help you.
Most of the Android 11 users are getting issues while installing the game with the help of APK and OBB. Due to security feature of Android 11, you might not find or access the OBB folder with the Android directory. So in this case, how to put the obb file in the BGMI folder and how to fully install Battlegrounds Mobile India? So, here we are to help you out with installing the BGMI on Android 11.
Download And Install BGMI Beta on Android 11
First, let us check out the downloading process, which is very easy.
- First, turn on your phone and visit the given link and join the testing program of the game.
- Once you have become a tester, click on the “Download button. “
- It will take you to the game’s page on Google Play Store. (Make sure you are logged into the Play store)
That’s what you need to do, install the beta tester and start playing the game.
Apart from this, you can try out the APK and OBB files of Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Install the BGMI Beta on Android 11 using APK & OBB
If you have missed out on the open beta on the Play store, or are unable to get the link, then try out the following steps on your Android 11.
- First of all, download the APK and OBB files:
Not yet downloaded? Don’t worry, refer this guide to get the direct download links of BGMI APK and OBB Files.
- Now, download ES Explorer. (We will use this file manager because in the default file manager, the Android folder is protected, and you might not be able to paste the BGMI obb file.) Download Now
- Once you have downloaded, install, and open it.
- Grant Permission to access the directory.
- Make sure to download BGMI Apk and OBB Files.
- Once downloaded, Open ES Explorer and navigate to Android directory.
- Click on the OBB folder and here you will need to provide ES Explorer access to this protected folder and files. It will take you to your default file manager or Google Files app to ask for the permission. Just click on Use this Folder option.
- And finally, allow permission, click on Grant Now.
- Now you have obtained the access to Android and OBB Folder which was protected.
- Now goto the downloaded OBB file. Copy and Paste the OBB file in Android >> obb >> com.pubg.imobile (create folder named com.pubg.imobile i not already exist).
- That’s it. Now install BGMI Apk and open it. The full Battlegrounds Mobile India is successfully installed in your Android device with android version 11.
So, this is how you can download and install the Battlegrounds Mobile India Beta on Android 11.
The expected release date of the game was 18 June, but nothing was announced on that day. As of now, you can try out the beta testing program which is open for everyone and enjoy it till the final release of the game arrives. Also, there’s no official update for BGMI iOS Version. Stay tuned for any further updates.