So did you participate in any PlayerZon PUBG Match? Got confused on how to join PUBG Room after Participating in Match? So here you go! Here we will guide you on How to Grab PUBG Room ID and Password from PlayerZon app once you participate in any upcoming tournament or match in the app.
First of all, make note of few points. PUBG Room ID and Password are shared through Text Message (SMS) and also inside the app before 15 minutes of match start time. Make sure you join the Room within 15 minutes before match start time.
Sometimes it may happen that you may not receive Text Message (SMS) with Room ID and Password within 15 minutes of match start time so in such cases you are required to manually check the Match’s Room ID and Password from PlayerZon App. So let’s proceed with the steps to grab the room id and password from PlayerZon app.
- Step 1 – Open PlayerZon app before 15 minutes of match start time. You will be on the Play Screen. You now have to find the match you participated which will be visible in the “Participated” Section on Play Screen.
- Step 2 – So just scroll down to bottom and find the “Participated” Section. If you have participated in any of the upcoming match then it will be visible here.
- Step 3 – Just click on the match in the Participated section whose Room ID and Password you need to join the Custom Room.
- Step 4: Here in the Match Details section, you will get the Pop-up with Room ID and Password. That’s all.
- Step 5: Now open PUBG and join the PUBG Room using the Room ID and Password you got from the app.
Don’t know how to join PUBG Custom Room using Room ID and Password? Relax, we got you covered here too. Click Here to read the easy stepwise guide on How to Join PUBG Custom Rooms?
Hope you are Enjoying and Earning Huge Rewards Playing PUBG using PlayerZon App. If so, do share a word about PlayerZon with your Friends and Family.