Battlegrounds Mobile India has become so popular battle royale game in the country. Millions of players have downloaded the game and play it on different maps. The only thing that no one likes is cheaters in the game. There is no game where you will not find players who cheat. Most of the players don’t like it. In BGMI also there are instances where players find cheaters, but can’t do anything and they lose the match. But you can do one thing, you can spectate other players by seeing their live matches.
There are many different ways to find out who is cheating. In BGMI, one of the ways is the spectator mode. This mode helps you to check out your friend’s strategies and get better at playing. As you can see them playing, you will get to know everything about them.
But if someone doesn’t want to show their skills to other players then they can deactivate the spectator mode. Let us check out what is Spectator Mode in BGMI and how to deactivate it?
What is Spectator Mode in BGMI?
Spectator Mode allows you to spectate or see the live matches of crew members or clanmates, or friends. With this mode, you can see the gameplay of the whole team. However, this spectator mode is applicable only in classic mode.
However, many users think there is a lack of gaming privacy. If you are the one, then you stay safe by deactivating the Spectator mode in BGMI. Let’s check out the guide on how to switch off the Spectator mode in BGMI.
Guide to Switch Off Spectator Mode in BGMI
Once you make changes, no one will be able to spectate you and your gameplay. However, the players who are killed in the game can spectate you by clicking on Spectate Opponent or can Watch Death Replay.
- First, open the game on your smartphone.
- On the home page, click on the small arrow at the bottom right side of the corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Now go to Basic Settings.
- Here, scroll down and look for the “Allow Spectators” option
- Turn off the toggle of the option to allow the spectator
- You will not see the spectator icon next to your profile while you are in the game.
How do I Know If Anyone is Spectating Me in BGMI?
If you want to find out that anyone is spectating you or not, then follow the given steps:
- Open the game and play any match in Classic Mode of BGMI
- Below the map, there is an In-Game message icon Click on it
- From this tab, go to the Play/spectating icon (The last icon)
- It will show you all the spectators.
By following the above-given steps, will stop other users from viewing the gameplay of the match that you are playing. Disabling the spectator mode doesn’t need any third-party app; you can make changes from the in-game settings.
We hope this article was helpful to you. Stay tuned for the latest updates. Also if you want to earn money by playing BGMI then check out our app Playerzon where you can earn money by playing BGMI.