Finally, PUBG Mobile India is expected to release in India with a new name Battleground Mobile India. According to the reports, the new game will be available soon for all Indian players. There are reports, that say the game might launch in the month of June.
As the game is arriving soon in India, there are speculations about the APK Size of the beta version and the Pre-registrations date. Recently, the game has released a teaser on the official Youtube channel and a brand new logo on its website. The official website has gone live, and all the social media platform links have been changed to Battleground Mobile India.
Last year on the occasion of Diwali, PUBG Mobile India was announced, but it couldn’t make it. However, now, everything has changed, the developers have also released a trailer, logo of a website, and much more, so this time, it’s confirmed that PUBG Mobile is back in India with a new version.
Let us check out more details about Battleground Mobile India.
Details of Battleground Mobile India
This news comes more than eight months after PUBG Mobile was banned in India due to security reasons. Now, finally, the game is back with an Indian version with some new rules.
Krafton officially announced on its official Website
As PUBG Mobile was banned, now the company has changed the name of the game, as well as all the official handles including, Facebook, YouTube. In a recent development, the developers have released a teaser and a logo of the game.
According to Krafton, this new version will have exclusive tournaments and leagues. Additionally, it will also have content like events, and costumes for local users.
Here’s is the official Website of Battleground Mobile India.
The teaser and the logo were released on the official Youtube channel. The video has got millions of views within no time.
Here’s the teaser of the video:
Details of Battleground Mobile India APK Size
As of now, there are no details on the exact launch date or the APK file details. But we can expect the APK size by seeing other files size. The Korean and Vietnam version of the APK file size is around 666 MB and 652MB and the global version size is 943 MB. So, according to this, we can guess the size between 650 MB to 1GB.
Therefore, the APK size of Battlegrounds Mobile India is expected to be between 650 MB and 1 GB.
When will the Pre-registrations start?
According to the news, the pre-registrations will start before the release of the game.
Here are some key points of the game:
- The game to be called Battlegrounds Mobile India will be a free-to-play AAA title mobile game. Exclusively available for India.
- Will have its own esports ecosystem with tournaments and leagues
- It Will have exclusive and India-specific outfits and events.
- Privacy and data storage are to be given a top priority and Krafton is to be working with partners to ensure the security of data.
- Users below the age of 18, should have their parent’s permission to play. (Verification done by a mobile number)
- The users under 18 will be able to play a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- They will be allowed to buy in-app purchases for 7,000 INR only.