Every two months, Garena brings a new update to Free Fire with some new features. Again it has brought a new update called Free Fire Ob 28 update. The update is all set to roll out today and the servers of the game are down from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (IST). So, at this time you will not be able to enter the game. Once the server is ready you can play Free Fire.
Just like the previous update, this OB 28 update also brings some changes in gameplay, new elements are added, and more. Let us check out all the details of the Free Fire update and how to download it.
Garena Free Fire OB28 Update
Such big updates take time to execute in the game, so today i.e., on 8th June the game will not be available for 8 hours 30 minutes. As soon as the maintenance goes down, you should update the game and enjoy the new features.
All the patch notes have been released for iOS and Android and soon you can download it from Google Play Store and App Store.
View this post on Instagram
How to Download Free Fire OB28 Update on Android & iOS?
All android users can download the APK and OBB files or can visit the Play store to get the latest update.
- First open Play Store and search for Free Fire or visit the given Link.
- Open the game page and click on the update option.
- The game will be downloaded with the new patch.
Steps for iOS Devices:
- First, open App Store on your device and search Free Fire
- Then click on the profile icon
- Check out the pending updates and click on the update button.
What is the Size of the OB28 Update?
For Android devices, the size of the update is 425MB.
For iOS devices, the size is 750-800 MB.
All the players, who sign in to the game between 9th June to 14th June will get 2 diamond royale vouchers and 2 Weapon Royale Vouchers. You can claim them from Event Tab >> Update for rewards.
Let us check out the Patch Notes of Free Fire OB 28 Update.
Free Fire OB28 Patch Notes
New Rank Tier Grandmaster
In the update, a new rank tier will be added in Clash Squad.
Clash squad season 7 will start from 9th June and the players will get “Golden M1014” if they get a rank of Gold III and above.
The top 1000 players will be promoted to Grandmaster.
- Grandmaster I – Player Rank 1-100
- Grandmaster II – Player Rank 101-300
- Grandmaster III – Player Rank 301-1000
New Character & Pet
There will be a new character named D-bee, it will be called “Bullet Beats”. This will increase the speed and accuracy of the players while they are moving.
A new pet called Dr. Beanie will also be added soon in the update.
Paloma: Arms Dealing ability improved and it applies to all types of ammunition except 40mm.
- Improved tracing steps
- Radius: 50/55/65//70/75 M
- Duration: 5/5.5/6/6.5/7/7.5 seconds
- Cooldown: 75/72/69/66/63/60 seconds
- Sharpshooter and accuracy increased.
Mini UZI: It is a new firearm that is available in Battle Royale & clash Squad.
- Damage: 17
- Rate of Fire: 0.055
- Number of Bullets: 18
- Minimum damage 36 -> 45
- Effective Range: +25%
- Accuracy: +28%
- Fire rate in Machine Gun Mode: +25%
- Damage Multiplier to gloo wall, oil barrel, and vehicle: +100 -> +120%.
- Damage: +5
- Damage Multiplier to gloo walls, oil barrel, and vehicles: +60
- Damage: +25%, body: -10%
- Armor penetration: 0% -> +40%
All the players can enable the vending machines and respawn points in the minimap, in the update. They can select the rank to be displayed, optimize the background for the character page, and animations for Katana.