PUBG Mobile is all set to come up with 1.3 updates. However, it is still in the beta phase, but the developers have shared the official download link of the 1.3 Beta update. The players can download it globally and can try out the upcoming update and can also check what’s new in PUBG Mobile 1.3 update. If you also want to get an experience of the new features before others, then you also can download the update and try.
Here, we have brought the official download link of the PUBG Mobile Beta 1.3 update, and also details of what is coming. So, let’s get started.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta Update?
All the PUBG lovers follow the given below steps and test all the new features before the official release. The size of the file is around 624MB.
DOWNLOAD LINK of 1.3 Beta Update
- First, open a browser and visit the given link.
- Once, you open a link click on the download button.
- After the APK file is downloaded, allow the unknown sources of your device from the Settings
- Now, install the app
- That’s it! Your game is ready to play.
NOTE: This link is only available for Android users. The developers have not published any official iOS link. So, iPhone users have to wait for it.
If the user is getting an error while installing, then you must try out downloading the file again. As it is a beta version, it might have some glitches.
Now, let us check what’s new coming with the new 1.3 Update.
Features of the PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta version
Given below are the details of what’s new is expected in the PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update.
- New Classic Mode Map – Karakin
- New Arena Map：Code-C
- Mechanic: Demolition Zone
- Mechanic：Thin Wall Bullet Penetration
- New Throwable：Sticky Bomb
- New Firearm: Panzerfaust
- New Firearm: Mosin Nagant Sniper Rifle
- New Vehicle: Motor Glider
If you find any bug or glitch while download the APK file, make sure you report them directly in-game by clicking the Report button. You will find the Report Button at the top right side while playing a match. OR You can click on “^” button on the bottom right corner at the main menu.