BGMI has gained a lot of popularity within no time. We all know that it is a rebranded version of the PUBG Mobile battle royale game that was banned last year in India. If you are a regular player, then you must be aware of the in-game tier and RP Rank that shows a lot about the gaming skills of a player. In the BGMI game, there is a section “Career” which displays the career statistics of a player.
This career statistics section has information about:
- Total number of matches played
- Total kills
- Current RP Rank
- Career Results
- Current Outfit and much more…
Any player of BGMI can view this information of yours. But not everyone likes to share their statistics with others, so they can hide their career results section.
Here in this article, we will share details on how to hide the career results information in BGMI. However, most of them might be knowing this, but if you are a new player or who still don’t know about these settings then you can try out this method shown below.
Career Results Section Will Have The Following Details
In the Career Results, you can see Mini Stats and Detailed Statistics.
Mini Stats will show:
Detailed Statistics will show:
- Individual player stats
- Distance traveled
- Health Restored
- Total Supplies
- Individual weapon attack stats
- Damage Distribution
By hiding the career results in Battlegrounds Mobile India, players can be anonymous. This result helps other players to judge the gameplay of their opponent. It also shows detailed insight about the player, gun used, damage caused, headshot percentage, and more.
How to Hide the Career Results in BGMI?
Follow the given steps to hide career results in BGMI:
- Open the game on your Android or iOS device
- On the Home screen click on the Arrow icon at the bottom right corner
- From the Menu, click on Settings
- Go to Basic Settings then look for Allow others to see your results option
- Turn off the toggle to allow users to see results
- That’s it! All your results will be hidden.
Your Career Results will be shown like this to other players: